Souvenir from Kita-Kyushu

Long time, forks!
Sorry for not posting often...

Today, I would like to share with you about our CEO's souvenir from Kita-Kyushu business trip.

So, here is the story.
Our CEO started open one box at our lunch time.
I sort of noticed that should be a FOOD!!!
And I said to him,

"One moment! Let me guess!!! LET ME GUESS!!!!"

"Sure"

"hmm... well... alright... OK, ready?
IT'S A CHOCOLATE!!!"

"Right. (lol)"

I was sure that he thought I was good at this when it comes to FOOD!
Oh, well.

Anyhow, here is the pix.






It is a screw shaped chocolate!




Isn't it awesome!?
When I see this at the first time, I could not help myself taking these pictures.






So, I tried to screw it and it DID screw!
Kita-Kyushu city is one of big industrial city in Japan.
Maybe so, this kind of product has been created?
Anyways, I think this idea is great!!!

And guess what happened to this chocolate?
After one second, it is gone!!
IT'S A MAGIC!!

And yes, I totally forgot about taking picture of screwed ones.
I could not resist eating before taking picture...
Oh, well...